Sunday, June 24, 2018

Welcome to the visitor from Germany





Welcome to the visitor from Germany


To a few of my posting

Let’s get to our border?


And


What’s in a word?

No I am not against Christians, as such, I have thousands of “Christian Friends”

That said I do have a very large problem with people calling themselves ‘Christians’ and going out into the world with ‘demons on their backs’!

Extremely confusing to Native Americans (First People).

As a Spiritual Teacher (retired), of my people looking into this subject,
 I have noticed that Jesus never called himself a Christian. 
Father God called Jesus his son.

The name Jesus Christ is the English name.

Hebrew meaning, “Mashiach” or “Messiah.”

Greek meaning, Christos, “anointed one” or “chosen one.”

So, I like to use the words of our Creator, and am
 a “Follower of the ‘son of God’
What’s in a word?


Nothing until people started bastardizing the word ‘Christian’ in Social media, TV, Radio and papers.

'Christians' in the government 
are now 
abusing children, 
using foul language, 
lying, 
back stabbing
 and 
stealing 
from 
the citizens of 
'Mother Earth'!