Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Why do I keep hopping on political ads?


Why do I keep hopping on political ads?
The main reason of many is

“Wonder why this country is now run by whatever that is now an infestation in the oval office"?

I believe that we all, for the most part, backed off at going to the polls because we had no idea that 'it' and the 'Russians' were polluting our elections!

I voted in every election except one, I was in the middle of the ocean running supplies for the war!

I also know that most of the citizens are 'over worked', because the ruling party now in congress, both state and federal are stealing your money as quickly as they can before you catch on the their crooked ways.

So there is no way you can keep up with the fraud, pollution of ads, crooked people, sly scum, running for office, and just plain old lying!

I have the time and because my family as well as yours is tired of living payday to payday hoping after hoping that nothing goes wrong, while "our Servants" now 'controlling our governments' both state and federal and as a matter of fact, your lives also, are making millions if not billions of your dollars doing nothing to help you as quickly as they can before you catch on to their crooked ways”!