Saturday, September 22, 2018

My take on Brett Kavanaugh is

My take on Brett Kavanaugh is
 Everyone has a take on Brett Kavanaugh.
But first, a question to everyone reading this post.
Did you or do you now play sports in school?
If yes you already know what I am writing about.
My first hand and a very reliable females agreement!
My belief an ‘Cheerleaders' and most others is a sport, how do I know, because in Junior High I tried to keep up with our cheerleader thinking that it would be good extra exercise,
’Bull’!
I player basketball in ‘Junior High’ and Football in Junior High and High School.
I was no good in basketball because it takes too much time to be any good and I was needed in my father’s business.
I quit football after two years because of the locker-room talks.
Almost all of the jocks in school sports love to talk, with proof, their conquering of the school girls no matter the age.
Judge Kavanaugh played Basketball and football and was a rich jock!
Kavanaugh was raised in Bethesda, Maryland. As a teenager he attended Georgetown Preparatory School, where he was two years senior to future U.S. Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.[19][20] At Georgetown Prep, he was captain of the school's basketball team and played as a wide receiver and cornerback for the school's football team.
Multiple accounts from 1980s-era classmates depict an alcohol-soaked party culture among the close-knit network of single-sex, mostly Roman Catholic private schools in the country's wealthiest state. At raucous house parties and drunken beach vacations, boys from Georgetown Prep and other all-male academies would meet up with students from nearby all-girl private schools like Stone Ridge, Holy Cross, Georgetown Visitation and the non-sectarian Holton-Arms School. Binge drinking was a routine part of the social scene, with minimal adult supervision.
California college professor Christine Blasey Ford, a 1984 graduate of Holton-Arms, has accused Kavanaugh, who graduated Georgetown Prep in 1983, of pinning her down in a locked bedroom and groping her during a drunken house party when she was about 15 and he was about 17.