Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Hillary Clinton/Mayor Pete Buttigieg



Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
Mayor of Indiana Pete Buttigieg


  

I have no opinion (because it is none of my business), if a male human does not like female humans, I can think of a few that I am not too fond of also.

I have no opinion (because it is none of my business), if a female human does not like male humans), I also am not too fond of a few myself.

However;
if you slam my choice for president 
(Madam President Hillary Clinton), 
you are on my
(**** List)!!

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton/Mayor of Indiana Pete Buttigieg

“At least he didn’t go around saying that America was already great, like Hillary did.”!!!

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton

Has been fighting against all odds for the citizens of the United States of America, this among many others included the LGBTQ+ communities, of this country for longer then Mayor Pete was in diapers!


Mayor of Indiana Pete Buttigieg biography

Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg (/ ˈ b ʊ t ɪ dʒ ɪ dʒ / BUUT-ih-jij; born January 19, 1982) is an American politician and former U.S. Naval Reserve officer who has served as mayor of South Bend, Indiana, since 2012.

He is one of three combat veterans running for the Democratic Party nomination in the 2020 United States presidential election.


No snotty nose little boy still wet behind the ears has the right to hang words on the greatest person to run for the highest position in the world, without her permission!

The young of this country need to ‘get a little dirt under their fingers before getting so arrogant!


Hillary said,
"America is already great. America is already strong & I promise you, our strength, our greatness, does not depend on Donald Trump.” —@POTUS


“Donald Trump got elected because, in his twisted way, he pointed out the huge troubles in our economy and our democracy,” Buttigieg says.

“At least he didn’t go around saying that America was already great, like Hillary did.”