Thursday, October 24, 2019

U.S. Navy's 'Doomsday' Plane?


The E-6B Mercury;

A bird strike disabled the engine on one of the planes, crippling it and forcing a landing.
Well at last it landed, 
'This Time'!

O.K. 
before we start on this posting, I wish to remind my readers about what you already know.

I am an expert in ‘Nothing and for sure Airplanes!

A Single Bird Takes Down the U.S. Navy's 'Doomsday' Plane
Built for nuclear war, but not random bird strikes.
By Kyle Mizokami
Oct 23, 2019


When I first moved to Florida 
some 20 years ago, 
I was horrified about the abuse of our manatees!


Knowing about boat impellers, 'Navy 6 years'

I wondered and wrote about a simple cage 

around any boat motor impeller 

so any animal, human, or fish, would just bounce off 
while not infringing on the enjoyment of the boater!
If it is remover (Massive fines, money in the states coffer)!
Restriction of water rights (money out of boat owners pocket)!

"0" response 
and 
expecting the same with this post!

I am sure most any ‘Plane Engineer’ can build the same out in front of a plane engine for birds to just bounce off?

I am sure that we could rest a lot easier know that one less thing could take down our E-6B?

Also what about our passenger planes?
 And
People, places and things, on the ground being hit by plane parts?