Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Keystone Pipeline

 Am I qualified to write about (oil/gas)?

S-2 License because with the S-1 companies would have stuck me with the responsibility of getting permits, not my cup of tea!

Heating Piping and Cooling License Types and Scope of Work (ct.gov)

Your gas prices did not go down in 2010 because of the pipe line?

So why did your gas prices go up even before the pipe line is stopped, if the pipe line ever really does get shut off?



Why the push through

 the sacred land, 

of my brothers and sisters

 of 

‘Indian Country'?

Remember my 40 years working with oil, gas, A/C?

I actually started in 1965 out of the military in a small Groton Connecticut Gas Company and it was then bought by a couple of oil/gas company soon after.

I worked on natural and propane (LP), gas plus everything from kerosene to #6 crude, sludge, like what is or will be piped through the Keystone pipe!

Am I qualified to write about (oil/gas)?

By my time working with oil, large companies used this #6 oil with electric heaters in the oil tank and more in the Boiler building just before the use of #4 fuel or it could not move through the pipes to the burners.

#4 fuel was not much better so I spent a number of years replacing #4 rotary burners to #2 type burners that no longer needed heating!

Kerosene,

 gasoline, 

diesel fuel, 

#2oil,

 #4oil,

 plus 

the corrosive crude, poison sludge #6oil!

To pump this corrosive crude, poison sludge #6 oil it must be under tremendous pressure to force it through the long pipes!

Keystone Pipeline - Wikipedia

One leak no matter how small 

or large 

will poison the land and water 

for many, many years!

The Keystone XL Pipeline: Everything You Need To Know | NRDC

Why did your gasoline prices go up this year?

And

Why does it cost more for diesel fuel?

How is Diesel Fuel Made from Crude Oil? | Fueltek

Then for gasoline?

How is Crude Oil Converted to Gasoline? (with pictures) (wisegeek.com)

Am I qualified to write about (oil/gas)?





No comments: