Monday, January 13, 2020

Politicians; “Go To The View”!

Pie in the Sky is fictional!
And from want I have been hearing in those ‘Very Expensive Political Ads, so are they!
I have been listening to politicians, a lot of politicians, say to me what they want me to believe as to what they will do if elected to replacethis thing’ now in ‘my White house.’
What I have not been hearing is their Workable’ way or ’furnish their plan’ on what it is ‘different’ from so many other politicians saying, and not doing, or ‘not able to do’ for many, many years?
One exception seems to be Senator Elizabeth Warren ‘a republican’ turned ‘democrat’ that pushed for‘Sanders over Clinton’ until she had no choice but to vote for ‘Clinton over trump’!
I will of course vote for anyone, short of Elliott Kline, over the white supremacist now in my white house!
I now demand and so should every voter, that all of our politicians go to ‘the media’ and/or places like ‘The View’ and make Whoopi happy with their plan.

No comments: