Wednesday, January 08, 2020

The View was cut short again!

I could no longer watch the View today because 
as soon as a
Democrat running to dump the guy in our White house, sat at the table, 
the View disappeared once again?
So I allowed our republican stations in the east coast show me
just how much trouble trump republicans must go through to get him on their station!
They set up 
‘two Teleprompters’ 
in order to make it look like he knew 
what he was speaking about
(Their writing because it was their speech)!
Write a little on one 
a little on the other 
and so on and so forth 
until he got confused
as to what he was talking about this time!
As you can see it was a total waste of their time!
Reminded me about my time in the service 
of our country, 
something else trump knows nothing about!
Did you see how hard it was 
for those military personnel 
behind him?
Look straight ahead, 
don't blink 
and 
not to choke in laughter?

No comments: